Members of the Steering Committee voluntarily advise Washington State University (WSU) educators in the planning of the Cascadia Grains Conference to bring a timely, real-world perspective to the program.
- Dick Larman, Executive Director, Lewis Economic Development Council.
- David Bauermeister, Executive Director, Northwest Agriculture Business Center.
- Lisa Smith, Executive Director, Enterprise for Equity.
- George Pearce, Agronomy Plant Manager, Wilco.
- Kevin Christenson, Founder/Owner, Fairhaven Organic Flour Mill.
- George DePasquale, Co-founder/Owner and Head Baker, Essential Baking Company.
- Matt Lincecum, Founder/Owner and Head Brewer, Fremont Brewing Company.
- Paul Cook, Operations Director, Ninkasi Brewing Company.
- Andy Wilcox, Director of Operations and Petra Elder, Accounting Manager, Wilcox Farms.
WSU Planning Team:
- Dr. Lucas Patzek, Chair, Cascadia Grains Conference; Director and Agriculture Extension Faculty, WSU Thurston County Extension.
- Dr. Brad Gaolach, Co-Chair, Cascadia Grains Conference; Director and Community and Economic Development Faculty, WSU Pierce County Extension.
- Dr. Andrew Corbin, Agriculture Extension Faculty, WSU Snohomish County Extension.
- Dr. Stephen Jones, Director and Crop Science Professor, WSU Mount Vernon Northwestern Washington Research and Extension Center.
- Chris Benedict, Agriculture Extension Faculty, WSU Whatcom County Extension.
- Rosanne Burke, Project Coordinator, WSU Thurston County Extension.