Members of the Steering Committee voluntarily advise Washington State University (WSU) and Oregon State University (OSU) educators in the planning of the Cascadia Grains Conference to bring a timely, real-world perspective to the program.
- David Bauermeister, Executive Director, Northwest Agriculture Business Center.
- George DePasquale, Co-founder/Owner and Head Baker, Essential Baking Company.
- Dick Larman, Executive Director, Lewis Economic Development Council.
- Matt Lincecum, Founder/Owner and Head Brewer, Fremont Brewing Company.
- George Pearce, Ag Center Manager, Wilco-Winfield, LLC.
- Mike and Patti Sherlock, Owner, Fremont Mischief Distillery.
- Petra Elder, Accounting Manager, Wilcox Farms.
- Luke Zigovits, Organic Feed Program Manager,
- Dr. Lucas Patzek, Chair, Cascadia Grains Conference; Director and Agriculture Extension Faculty, WSU Thurston County Extension.
- Dr. Andrew Corbin, Agriculture Extension Faculty, WSU Snohomish County Extension.
- Dr. Stephen Jones, Director and Crop Science Professor, WSU Mount Vernon Northwestern Washington Research and Extension Center.
- Dr. Patrick Hayes, Barley Breeding and Products Professor, Oregon State University.
- Dr. Susan Kerr, NW Regional Livestock and Dairy Extension Specialist, WSU Mount Vernon Northwestern Washington Research and Extension Center.
- Chris Mahelona, Risk Management Specialist, USDA Risk Management Agency, Spokane Regional Office.
- Chris Benedict, Agriculture Extension Faculty, WSU Whatcom County Extension.
- Martha Aitken, WSU Pierce County Extension.
- Rosanne Burke, Project Coordinator.