Members of the Steering Committee voluntarily advise Washington State University (WSU), Oregon State University (OSU), and USDA Risk Management Agency educators and researchers in the planning of the Cascadia Grains Conference to bring a timely, real-world perspective to the program.
- David Bauermeister, Executive Director, Northwest Agriculture Business Center.
- George DePasquale, Co-founder/Owner and Head Baker, Essential Baking Company.
- Dick Larman, Executive Director, Lewis Economic Development Council.
- Matt Lincecum, Founder/Owner and Head Brewer, Fremont Brewing Company.
- George Pearce, Ag Center Manager, Wilco-Winfield, LLC.
- Mike Sherlock & Patti Bishop, Owners, Fremont Mischief Distillery.
- Luke Zigovits, Organic Feed Program Manager,
- Dr. Lucas Patzek, Chair, Cascadia Grains Conference; Director and Agriculture Extension Faculty, WSU Thurston County Extension.
- Dr. Andrew Corbin, Agriculture Extension Faculty, WSU Snohomish County Extension.
- Dr. Stephen Jones, Director and Crop Science Professor, WSU Mount Vernon Northwestern Washington Research and Extension Center.
- Dr. Patrick Hayes, Barley Breeding and Products Professor, Oregon State University.
- Dr. Susan Kerr, NW Regional Livestock and Dairy Extension Specialist, WSU Mount Vernon Northwestern Washington Research and Extension Center.
- Chris Mahelona, Risk Management Specialist, USDA Risk Management Agency, Spokane Regional Office.
- Chris Benedict, Agriculture Extension Faculty, WSU Whatcom County Extension.
- Martha Aitken, Interim Director, WSU Pierce County Extension.
- Rosanne Burke, Project Coordinator, Cascadia Grains Conference; WSU Extension.