Our goal is to partner with companies, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, local governments, and others in reviving the pleasures and benefits of grains grown, processed and consumed in a sustainable manner west of the Cascades Mountains. The Cascadia Grains Conference is presented by Washington State University, a 501(c)3 organization, making the generous contributions of sponsors tax deductible. There are many advantages to being a Cascadia Grains Conference Sponsor. To see a more complete list, check out our Sponsorship Overview. Here are just a few of the reasons to become a supporter today:
- Visibility. Excellent exposure to regional, national, and international (U.S. and Canada) grain industry leaders (Emails, flyers, and posters directly reach 10,000+, additionally reaching 50,000+ through sponsoring organizations, businesses, and blogs. This one-day conference will draw 300 attendees from Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, and beyond.)
- Networking. Opportunity to promote the development of innovative products and services, and foster new collaborations and partnerships
- Leadership. Having a voice in the development of critical public assets and a supportive environment for your business or organization
- Exposure. An opportunity to introduce and market your products and services
WHAT ARE THE SPONSOR BENEFITS:
For full sponsorship details, please download our Sponsorship Overview now.
- Six Levels of Financial or In-Kind Sponsorship: Presenting Sponsor, Contributor, Benefactor, Sustainer, Patron, and Friend
Exhibitor Booth: Get the word out about your public or non-profit organization throughout the conference.
- Tasting Tour: Be one of the dozen local breweries and distilleries to showcase your product at the conference.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A SPONSOR:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Cascadia Grains Conference, please fill out the form below or contact Laura Lewis, County Director, Small Farms & Economic Development Faculty, WSU Jefferson County Extension, 360-379-5610 ext. 202, firstname.lastname@example.org.