Members of the Steering Committee and Planning Team voluntarily advise Washington State University (WSU) and Oregon State University (OSU) educators and researchers in the planning of the Cascadia Grains Conference to bring a timely, real-world perspective to the program.
- Dr. Laura Lewis, Chair, Cascadia Grains Conference; County Director & Community and Economic Development Faculty, Washington State University Extension.
- Aba Kiser, Co-Project Coordinator, Cascadia Grains Conference, Washington State University Extension.
- David Bauermeister, Executive Director, Northwest Agriculture Business Center.
- Jeff Bowe, Olympia Lacey Tumwater Visitor and Convention Bureau
- Jeremy Bunch, Shepherd’s Grain
- Rose Burke, Cascadia Grains Conference Coordinator Alumnus
- Jaclyn Coleman, Community Grains Conference
- George DePasquale, Co-founder/Owner and Head Baker, Essential Baking Company.
- John Doan & Heidi Cerniway, Administrators/Brewery Project Managers, City of Tumwater.
- Matthew Hofmann, Master Distiller, Westland Distillery.
- Wendy Knopp, VP, AgVision, Northwest Farm Credit Services.
- Sara Nelson & Matt Lincecum, Founders/Owners, Fremont Brewing Company.
- Dr. Lucas Patzek, Program Director, Ag Innovations.
- Lisa Smith, Enterprise for Equity
- Brook Brouwer, Director, WSU San Juan County
- Stephen Bramwell, Director, WSU Thurston County
- Scott Fisk, Barley Breeding Faculty Research Assistant, Oregon State University.
- Brigid Meints, Graduate Research Assistant, WSU Mount Vernon Research Center
- Dr. Kevin Murphy, Assistant Professor of Barley and Alternative Crop Breeding, Washington State University.