Members of the Steering Committee and Planning Team voluntarily advise Washington State University (WSU) and Oregon State University (OSU) educators and researchers in the planning of the Cascadia Grains Conference to bring a timely, real-world perspective to the program.
- Dr. Laura Lewis, Chair, Cascadia Grains Conference; County Director & Community and Economic Development Faculty, Washington State University Extension.
- Nicole Witham, Extension Coordinator, Farm & Food Systems Team, Washington State University
- Lane Selman, Department of Horticulture, Culinary Breeding Network, Oregon State University
- Aba Kiser, Project Coordinator, Cascadia Grains Conference, Washington State University Extension.
- Ann Cook, Communications, City of Tumwater
- Celia Nightengale, Director, Center for Business and Innovation
- David Bauermeister, Executive Director, Northwest Agriculture Business Center
- George DePasquale, Co-founder/Owner and Head Baker, Essential Baking Company.
- James Henderson, Hummingbird Wholesale
- Jeff Bowe, Olympia Lacey Tumwater Visitor and Convention Bureau
- Jeremy Bunch, Shepherd’s Grain
- John Doan, Assistant City Manager, City of Tumwater
- Mai Nguyen, CA Grain Campaign
- Mel Darbyshire, Grand Central Baking
- Noel Rubadue, Dean, South Puget Sound Community College
- Phoebe Plank, Community Grains Conference
- Rose Burke, Cascadia Grains Conference Coordinator Alumnus
- Sara Nelson & Matt Lincecum, Founders/Owners, Fremont Brewing Company.
- Brigid Meints, Graduate Research Assistant, WSU Mount Vernon Research Center
- Brook Brouwer, Director, WSU San Juan County
- Girish Ganjyal, Assistant Professor and Extension Food Processing Specialist, WSU Food Science
- Justin O’Dea, Regional Agricultural Specialist, WSU Clark County Extension
- Dr. Kevin Murphy, Assistant Professor of Barley and Alternative Crop Breeding, Washington State University.
- Laura Helgerson, Faculty Research Assistant, OSU Crop and Soil Science
- Scott Fisk, Barley Breeding Faculty Research Assistant, Oregon State University.
- Stephen Bramwell, Director, WSU Thurston County
- Steve Lyon, Senior Scientific Assistant, Bread Lab