Our goal is to partner with companies, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, local governments, and others in reviving the pleasures and benefits of grains grown, processed and consumed in a sustainable manner west of the Cascades Mountains. The Cascadia Grains Conference is presented by Washington State University, a 501(c)3 organization, making the generous contributions of sponsors tax deductible. There are many advantages to being a Cascadia Grains Conference Sponsor. To see a more complete list, check out our Sponsorship Overview. Here are just a few of the reasons to become a supporter today:
- Visibility. Excellent exposure to regional, national, and international (U.S. and Canada) grain industry leaders (Emails, flyers, and posters directly reach 10,000+, additionally reaching 50,000+ through sponsoring organizations, businesses, and blogs. This one-day conference will draw 300 attendees from Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, and beyond.)
- Networking. Opportunity to promote the development of innovative products and services, and foster new collaborations and partnerships
- Leadership. Having a voice in the development of critical public assets and a supportive environment for your business or organization
- Exposure. An opportunity to introduce and market your products and services
WHAT ARE THE SPONSOR BENEFITS:
For full sponsorship details, please download our Sponsorship Overview now.
- Six Levels of Financial or In-Kind Sponsorship: Presenting Sponsor, Contributor, Benefactor, Sustainer, Patron, and Friend
Exhibitor Booth: Get the word out about your public or non-profit organization throughout the conference.
- Tasting Tour: Be one of the dozen local breweries and distilleries to showcase your product at the conference.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A SPONSOR:
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Cascadia Grains Conference, please fill out the form below or contact Laura Lewis, County Director, Small Farms & Economic Development Faculty, WSU Jefferson County Extension, 360-379-5610 ext. 202, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2015 Cascadia Grains Conference was proudly supported by Pierce County, Fremont Brewing Company, Bob’s Red Mill, and the generosity of many individuals, businesses, and organizations (See Our Sponsors). Our goal is to partner with others in reviving the pleasures and benefits of grains grown, processed and consumed in a sustainable manner west of the Cascades Mountains.